April 08, 2015

Easter Weekend

On Easter I went to my parent's house to relax and enjoy my extra long weekend. My parents had a birthday from my aunt, but the weather was so nice that I didn't feel like traveling in the car for 2 hours and talking to a lot of strangers there. This was actually the first time in maybe a year I got the chance to take the horse out for a ride in the woods and so I did.


I went outside with a sweater, but it was actually to warm to wear a sweater. There were quite a lot of people in the woods but it's big enough to avoid a lot of people. This last weekend actually felt like spring is here already, too bad it's not that warm anymore.

On Monday I still had a day off, because here in The Netherlands we have second Easter day, just like second Christmas day. Is The Netherlands the only country that does that? Please let me know if you live in a country where they do that too, I'm curious now.
Anyway, we decided to go to the beach for a nice long walk. The beach we went to is called Scheveningen, which is near The Hague, and my parents grew up in The Hague, so they know exactly where to park the car etc. We decided to take the dogs with us, and they absolutely loved it.





We all absolutely enjoyed the fresh air and it wasn't that windy, so we had the perfect weather. After that my parents drove me back to Groningen, because I had to go to school the next day.

What did you do for Easter?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio