July 02, 2014

Parkpop 2014

This year I was back just in time to go to Parkpop again. This time we went a little later, because the weather forecast didn't promise us a lot of good things. We went there by train and when we arrived in The Hague the weather was actually really good.


We sat down in the grass enjoying the sun and stood in front of the podia a few times dancing along to the music.





There were some really good artists like Djaikovski, Johnny Lang, 10cc and Kensington. Unfortunately we had to go back early to catch the last train to go home.

I really enjoyed this day and it was good to get my feet back on the ground and live in the now. Because I find it really hard to find a routine again after I came home from Malta. But I am lucky with some really good friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio